E-Z Audit®makes keeping computer software and hardware inventories easy for small business.
Set up E-Z Audit in minutes and the rest is 100% automated. So you can relax with one less chore to do.
Because you never know when you'll need it for an insurance claim or license audit.
Speed-Read Top E‑Z Audit Features:
- Audit Windows XP and newer, Server 2012 and newer.
- Audit PCs and Servers automatically and silently on a schedule from daily to whatever interval you prefer.
- Complete inventory of all program files including portable apps, system files and more.
- Complete hardware details including attached printers and removable drives.
- Get full information of installed Windows Updates (KB files).
- Find and inventory scripts like PowerShell, VBS and batch files.
- Inventory non-program files (documents, images, etc.) , e.g. PDF, Word, Excel...your choice.
- Audit any PC or server any time, on-demand.
- Portable Audit tool for PCs and servers via USB stick.
- More features that competing tools.
- Unbeatable Customer satisfaction record.
- Use E-Z Audit in air-gapped networks.
E-Z Audit has over 20-years experience performing network inventory audits worldwide from SMB to Enterprise.
Our customer base ranges from small businesses with little or no IT support to enterprises with thousands of clients dispersed globally.
E-Z Audit is able to work in SMB and scales to enterprise networks with thousands of nodes.
We provide a complete PC audit solution that's designed to make your job as an IT admin much easier.
Implementing E-Z Audit takes 10-minutes of less from installation at any PC that's network joined with Admin permissions.
E-Z Audit will inventory more than just "known installed" programs. Find portable apps using E-Z Audit. Inventory any file extensions you need including proprietary extensions.
E-Z Audit will also inventory documents, images, video - any file type extension you want.
Audit via USB stick in for business. In addition, our PC audit solution can be used to audit PCs and servers in an air-gapped networks.